Essential Mineral Concentrate.
Magnesium, potassium, sodium & calcium chlorides, found abundantly in the human body, are involved in hundreds of essential biochemical reactions that keep the body functioning properly. They are some of the body’s most essential minerals and play a role in protein synthesis, cardiovascular health, immune function & blood sugar management.
10-30 drops of Chloride in 8oz (200ml) of water or freshly pressed juice, one to three times daily, of an afternoon or 1 hour before bed. Or as required. Take between meals for better absorption. Please use in pure, non-fluoridated water.
Water. Magnesium chloride. Potassium chloride. Sodium chloride. Calcium chloride.
|Servings per bottle: 100
Serving size: 1ml
Avg Quantity per Serving
- carolanne van l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 - 74Gender FemaleHealth Condition Constipation, RefluxBenefits Improved Gut Health, Improved DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agochloride 100ml
- Ashley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35 - 44Gender Prefer Not To AnswerHealth Condition Constipation, CrampingBenefits Improved Gut Health, Less/No Cramps, Improved Digestion, Overall Improved HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat for balance
This product has been great to keep me balanced as I journey through adventures in keto and also just living in a drier environment. I value that it is a clean and trusted source of electrolytes as well. It's definitely helped me experience a steadier state of health.
- Cheryl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 - 74Gender FemaleHealth Condition Gluten SensitivityBenefits Overall Improved HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoChloride
Fabulous product. Keeps me hydrated through my day with exercise.
- Neil H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 65 - 74Gender FemaleHealth Condition Food Intolerance, Sensitive, BloatingBenefits Improved Gut Health, Quality of SleepRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat Product
I've had this before but this time I'm using it daily and finding that my sleep has vastly improved. I normally sleep well but fitfully so to sleep several hours without waking is a bonus and I'm delighted with how it is going.
- Donna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 45 - 54Gender FemaleHealth Condition MalabsorptionBenefits Overall Improved HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDehydration